Ice Prince Envies Ex- Girlfriend Cause She's Getting Married!, What Do You Think Of This??

Ice Prince Envies Ex- Girlfriend Cause She's Getting Married!, What Do You Think Of This??



Nigerian rapper, Ice Prince who has already fathered a child with Jesse Jagz ex-girlfriend Bimbo seems to be jealous because his ex-girlfriends are getting married. On a very serious note, i don't know whether or not to call this jealousy on Ice Prince's part seeing his ex girlfriends finally getting married one after the other.
The singer took to twitter to express what appears to dangle between worry and jealousy when he tweeted:
"Hmmm... So all my Exes be getting married huh? eez ok! Turn by turn".



You will recall that the rapper who denied been responsible for Bimbo pregnant in March 2012 later admitted and here was what he said then..
It was complicated back then, I didn’t really know what was happening and I wasn’t sure of certain things. So the best I had to do then was denying it and sort out things first. Now I know he is my child and I have done everything as a father ever since.



share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 8:39 AM and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment