"I've Got A Big Butt And I Cannot Lie" - Ex Beauty Queen[Photo]

"I've Got A Big Butt And I Cannot Lie" - Ex Beauty Queen[Photo]


Former most beautiful girl in Nigeria Omowunmi Akinnifesi appears to have a fuller figure.
The model who is currently in Monaco posted several photos a bigger butt than usual. When she was accused of having butt implants, she went on to post yet another photo showing off her 'behind' and explained saying:
Omowunmi Akinnifesi  
"Relaxxxx geeez the butt has always been there. Now they saying I got#ButtImplan thahahahahahahahahahahahahha. When you get yours I'll get mine. Yikes!! #Never
#NoCantDo #AllNatural #NoImplants #NoSurgery. #CanNeverGoUnderTheKnife. Guys chillll. Hehe. #ItsJustTheWomanInMe #Blossoming #TooHappy #StillSize6And8 #AllTheFoodGoesToTheButt. With my girl @jumaishaba #PrettyGirlsRock"

She captioned the photo of her curvy hips saying:
"I've got a big #Butt and I cannot lie. Hehe. Don't look at me don't know how it got there. #God please do not take this #Body away. #LovingMyNewBody. Finally got a bright future behind me. #KimKardasian #NickyMinaj watch out. Haha"
Omowunmi is actually naturally endowed as a photo from way back in May 2013 for Ynaija shows the beauty queen's figure.



share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 11:49 PM and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment