CURSED??Man Arrested For Raping Daughter

CURSED??Man Arrested For Raping Daughter


A man, Mr. Augustine Obodeke, has been arrested in Edo State for consistently sleeping with his 17-year daughter, Favour.
 
It was learnt that Mr. Augustine Obedeke has been sleeping with his daughter for a long time and has impregnated her three times.
It was later revealed that after impregnating her, he takes her for
an abortion.
But when he got her pregnant the third time and wanted her to undergo another abortion, the girl refused and cried to their neighbours who called in the police to arrest the incest father.

Favour said that ever since her mother died, his father has been consistently having sex with her. The helpless girl said she was sacred of what would happen to her if she ever exposed her father.

Mr. Augustine Obedeke admitted to the crime and said he enjoyed sleeping with his daughter. He said his wife's death and his inability to remarry led him to start having sex with his daughter. “I decided to enjoy my own daughter by making love to her. I want to my daughter to forgive me because I have sinned against her. Nobody told me that what I was doing to my daughter was an abomination,” Mr. Augustine Obedeke said.

Edo State commissioner of police, Folunsho A. Adebanjo, has said Favour’s father and the doctor responsible for the two abortions would be charged to court.



share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 12:24 AM and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment